RE: Combat Arrows Solution (silly)

Poster: "Jeffrey C. Sussman" <JSussman@erols.com>

For the record,

The decision to suspend the use of these arrows was mine.
If you want to criticize that decision send your opinions my way.

Yours in Service to Atlantia,
Richard Fitzgilbert

"Poster: "Gene Bonar" <eogan@mindspring.com>
"
"Greetings all my friends,
"
"I LIKE THE WAY DAVID THINKS!  (see below)
"
"Seriourly, will everyone calm down.  It is Lord Stefan job to
"err on the
"side of safety.  I am not privy to his personal mail but I
"understand from
"his Lady Wife that alot of you have been unduely harsh.  Stop it.  The
"pressure you are putting him under is unfair...