Re: Question on Court Etiquette and Conscience

Poster: JBRMM266@aol.com

I recall a short article or a letter to the editor of TI some years ago whose
author wrote that, in accordance with her faith, she did not bow or kneel, or
even salute the flag, mundanely.

But her persona was not of that faith, and so would kneel or bow without
compunction.

I don't know if all can make that distinction, and I'm not saying that is what
your friend should do, but I mention it as a matter for contemplation.

~Donal Mac Ruiseart