Re: 12fhth night rapier

Poster: Karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org (Larsdatter, Karen )

Rosine wrote:

> Kingdom smalls? The Kingdom has unmentionables that are
> being mentioned? Why Phillip, I'm shocked....

Be not so shocked, Your Excellency ... hadn't you read about _all_
the A&S activities happening at Twelfth Night?  One of them goes
thusly:

"Period undergarments competition. Please bring the clean and
folded entry to Baroness Genevieve d'Aquitaine
(moas@atlantia.sca.org) during the day, and we will continue to
hold this competition discretely on the side."

(http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/events.htm#Jan)

Karen Larsdatter
(hereby mentioning her latest informal project:
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/ti.htm)