RE: 12fhth night rapier

Poster: Phillip Jones <jonesj@InfoAve.Net>

Sorry. Having none myself, I'd forgotten the polite term for them, but was
pretty sure that "brood" didn't cut it.

At any rate, It has been brought to my attention that they cost money, that
many otherwise fine folks have them,  and that I shouldn't be such a
curmudgeon and should be nice, so I'll try to get some funds together so
they can do something interesting, not that the people who have them or
entertain them aren't doing a fine job of both all by themselves.

What's the period term for "arrrgh"?

And isn't "feastocrat for the smalls" much less ambiguous than "children's
cook"?