General Questions about Kingdom 12th Night

Poster: akratts@boole.com

Dear Gentles:

I have some general questions about the Kingdom 12th Night in Charlotte,
NC, on January 9. I saw the listing in the Acorn (online) but there is not
jump to more information about registration or what events will be taking
place there. My questions are:

- Do people from the Baronies of Storvik and Ponte Alto drive south for the
celebration? (I'm thinking about car-pooling possibilities.)
- How do we register?
- Is it just a feast or are there other things going on?

Any and all answers would be appreciated. Perhaps there are other newbies
sitting in the darkened corners of the Merry Rose who would like to know
the answers to these questions as well.

Many thanks,

Hildegarde