Other 12th night events

Poster: "Scott C. Burke" <sburke@exis.net>

Lords and ladies...

Due to work related scheduling and travel limitations, my lady, smalls, and
I are unable to attend Kingdom 12th Night.  After
reviewing the {web} calendar, I see no other local or regional events
listed.

I must admit, that I have not been paying the closest attention the list
recently, and may have missed announcements.  Esp looking for Caer Mear,
Marinus/Tir-y-don events.

Boss - squire brothers - please send a quick note with your plans?  Might I
meet y'all somewhere?

erlich/patricia/erik/charlie/james