Curved plywood for shields.

Poster: "Steve Schell" <sschell@hepc.com>

Helpful gentles,

To all those who have helped with my heraldry questions for shields, my
thanks.
Now for the construction!  I'm sure I can find flat plywood but as some
have suggested, curved shields balance better.
Anyone have a notion of where to purchase curved plywood or how to get
flat plywood to conform to such a shape?

My thanks too to the friendly fighters from Caer Mear some of whom I met
at practice last Tuesday. (Just be gentle when you start to teach...)

Eideard a' clachair
mka Steven Schell