RE: Other 12th night events

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

I believe the reason you don't see other events listed the weekend of
12th Night is because nothing is supposed to conflict with Kingdom Level
Events.  This type of limitation is kingdomwide...not the 150 mile rule
which goes for other events.  So...if there is another event it is
because they got special permission, or they are a unofficial event.
Other Kingdom level events are: University, Crown Tourney, Coronation,
Arts Festival, and Unevent.