Re: Other 12th night events

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

In a message dated 98-11-19 19:22:44 EST, rjwelenc@erols.com writes:

> >Due to work related scheduling and travel limitations, my lady,
>  smalls, and
>  >I are unable to attend Kingdom 12th Night.
>
>  Good gentle, forgive me but you have just pushed one of my rant
>  buttons.  In period "smalls" refers to one's smallclothes --
>  _underwear_.

Now now now.....  how are we to assume that this good gentle was not referring
to his undergarments?  If both his lady and his fine self are unable to attend
Kingdom 12th Night, I doubt that his underclothes would be attending without
him.  If they do decide to travel down here on their own, I for one would say
a washing is past due, and would also suggest that the Queen's Guard be
especially vigilant!

Aye,
Eogan
(who wears LARGES when he wears any at all ;-)
....... (ya'll knew it was coming, didn't ya?)