Re: Other 12th night events

Poster: "Greg Prevost" <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

I use Feastocrat because it means the person in charge of the feast.  She
happens to cook also but there are many cooks but there can only be one
Feastcrat.

Hmmm, that pig and smoked turkey smells real good down here in Cyddlain
Downs as we prepare for Feast of St. Dismas/Toys for Tots.   : >b

Janos