RE: Other 12th night events

Poster: Phillip Jones <jonesj@InfoAve.Net>

> Now that I feel; 7 b: reduced to  a humiliating position (read SMALL)  and
> you and I have each been 7 a:  mean and petty (read SMALL) perhaps I will
> just stay home and wash the smallclothes while the authenticity police
> dance and make merry.

No, don't do that! Who'll help the feast-o-crat get the tupperware out of
the dragons? And the reservation-o-crat may need a hand with a stylus or
something.

And doesn't "small" have still another meaning? "C'mon, let's get small"

I enjoyed learning that "smalls" could be interchangeable with "children".
The possible confusions make me giggle. But then again, I'm a pretty small
fellow:)