Re: minstrel: OOP - my filk attempt

Poster: "Sighing Rhavvyn" <sighing@hotmail.com>

You know..I never thought that I'd see the day when the SCA and Country
music would actually combine a filk so off the wall and hilarious as to
have my coworkers rolling on the floor with tears streaming down their
cheeks(I'm not kidding!). And to make matters even more cute...they've
no clue what the SCA is and they're all country music addicts. =) My
boss wants to know if you've got it set to music yet.

Yours...
Fionna Brynne