Re: Shield Weight

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

UPDATE!*********

I just weighed the last, all wooden, shield that I fought with (which would be just
before Michael's Coronation last when I first brought out my new aluminum/wooden
design).  It has not basket, edging, or hose around it and is missing some of the wood
from the top edge and from the bottom.

It weighs in at 27 pounds.

Logan