Re: Shield Weight

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

No, I am quite sure that I know how to use a scale.  Not to mention, the one time a
marshal actually weighed my shield (back in the days of y = shield size x   y1 = shield
weight = legal shield) and the marshal was surprised when he finished weighing my
shield.  Sorry, I do know what my shields weigh and weighed.

Dafydd, perhaps you shield was not the same size as mine?

Logan