Re: Other 12th night events

Poster: "Scott C. Burke" <sburke@exis.net>

Matthew 18. 6:  The sermon on the child-text)

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were
better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck and that he were
drowned in the depths of the sea.

Sadly,  I don't have a Bible that has not been revised for easier reading!
Thank's for the post!

Patricia