2 notes

Poster: Ruth_Cardiff@prenhall.com

     I have two things I'm looking for, but if anyone has the answer I
     don't get the Merry Rose so please answer directly, not as a posting.

     1st, I need the phone number for Celtic Folkworks. They sell at Pensic
     and are out of NJ. I don't have my Pensic Booklit, so I can't look
     them up.

     2nd, I'm looking for Graf Judith's email adress. Anyone have it?

               Many thanks,
                 Miriam Esther bat Issachar