Re: Books?

Poster: "Genie Grimm" <genie@vt.edu>

If you don't want to own them, but just read them, try this...
________________________
The Steel Bonnets
-George MacDonald Fraser
LC Call No. DA880 B72 F7 1972
OCLC No.  334191

owned by Old Dominion Univ., Virginia Commonwealth, UVA and Virginia Tech
________________________
Medieval Callings
- Jacques de Goff
LC Call No. CB351 U5913 1990
OCLC No.   20595640

owned by William & Mary, UVA, Virginia Tech, Virginia Commonwealth, Radfor
Univ., George Mason
You can go to any public library with this info and request these books
through interlibrary loan.  You could also go to the stacks at these
universities if you're close to them and browse.

Hope this helps.

Isabel

aka Genie, programmer for ILL dept. at Va. Tech
(books and computers - I'm in heaven!)