CDs for Sale

Poster: Barbara Bilodeau <carthew@mindspring.com>

The High Bridge Consort & Alle Psallite
Songs of Court and Hall
Medieval and Renaissance Instrumental and Vocal Music

The Compact Disks by the High Bridge Consort (instrumental group) and
Alle Psallite (choral group) are now available for sale!

The CD has 23 tracks of period music. Many of the selections are what we
recognize today as Christmas music, so it's a great holiday gift for
family, friends, enemies, co-workers, neighbors, and strangers.  The CD
contains liner notes ("documentation") on the music.  The cover, created
by Susan Jessen (Mistress Allasondrea de Fano), is based on a 14th c.
manuscript.

This is not an SCA creation, nor is it being sold as an agent for the
SCA [insert appropriate legal disclaimers here], but all the musicians
performing here are Atlantians.  The High Bridge Consort's SCA "persona"
is Ponte Alto's Harp & Drum Corps.

The cost of this gem?  $13.40.  With VA tax that's $14.  If I ship it to
you, it is $15.75.
To order, please contact me, Barbara Bilodeau (SCA: Mistress Anne of
Carthew).

BTW, these groups are performing TONIGHT (Tuesday) as an SCA demo at
7:30 in Center Court at Fair Oaks Mall (Fairfax, VA).  Come on out and
hear us!

Anne.