Seeking James or Daniel of Rutland

Poster: Sharon Henderson <meli@agent.infodata.com>

Pardon the broadcast, good cousins!

James or Daniel, I just can't stand it any longer!  :-)  To know
you still have left one period mousetrap, documentation and all,
is more than I can take.  :-)  3 mousetraps at home is NOT enough.
;-)  Yes, Jim knows I'm doing this....

If the silver-grey tabby mousetrap is still avail. to a good home,
please let me know.  I can be reached at any of far too many contact
points:

shenders@uu.net
sharon@sword.net
meli@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org
meli@agent.infodata.com
or even:
703-426-4983 (home, voicemail)
703-289-8399 (woik, voicemail)

Let me know if, then when, I can come fetch the young'un.

Thanks muchly; now returning you to your regularly scheduled whatevers.

In service (this time to kittens),
Meli
:-)