12th Night Hotel - STATUS UPDATE

Poster: Cassandra the Forlorn <lady-cassandra@rocketmail.com>

Greetings,
If you were planning on making hotel reservations at the Howard
Johnson Inn mentioned in the event flyer (704-527-1620), the hotel has
reported that they have approximately 8 non-smoking rooms w/ a king
bed, 3 smoking rooms w/ a king bed, and 4-5 smoking rooms w/ 2 double
beds.  They are completely out of non-smoking doubles.  The
beforementioned info is for Saturday night (we don't have info for
Friday night reservations).

The following is a list of other hotels in the immediate area if you
can not get a room at the Howard Johnson (they are listed in order of
distance from the HoJo):
     Days Inn  (704) 525-5500
     Sterling Inn  (704) 525-5454
     Holiday Inn  (704) 525-8350