Regional Fighter Practice

Poster: Dennis Fillpot <dfillpot@nternet.net>

Greetings,

On 13 December 1998, the Stronghold of Raven's Cove will be the host for

this month's regional fighter practice.  The more the merrier; so come
join us.

The time will be at 1:00 o'clock.  The location will be at the field
located in front of Beacham's Appartments and beside the Navy Federal
Credit Union on Hwy 17 south.

For those not familar with the location:

>From the south:  Come up Hwy 17.  As you approach the junction of 17,
24, and 258 the Navy Fed will be on your right.  Move into the far right

turning lane heading toward the credit union and the National Guard
Armory.  Once you have made the turn, go past the credit building and
the office for Beacham's Appartments, turn right and go straight ahead.

>From the coastal north:  Take your best route to Hwy 17.  Take 17 all
the way
through Jacksonville and stay in the inside lane.  Go through the
intersection of Hwys 17, 24, & 258.  Move left into the turning lane at
the next light.  Turn left and go pass the credit building and the
office for Beacham's Appartments, turn right and go straight ahead.

>From the west and points north:  Take I40 east toward Wilmington.  Take
exit 373
(Magnolia) east.  This is the new bypass route around Keenansville and
back to
Hwy 24.  Stay on 24 all the way in to Jacksonville.  At the junction of
Hwy 17, 24
and 258 turn back to your right onto Hwy 17 and move all the way over to
the left
turning lane.  Turn left and go pass the credit building and the office
for Beacham's
Appartments, turn right and go straight ahead.

In Service to the Dream,
     Calledon