Black Diamond Webpage

Poster: "Adrianna" <AEWING@jefferson.student.wlu.edu>

Good Tidings to all during this Holiday Season,
	I am pleased to present the new webpage for the Barony of Black
Diamond.  It has information about meetings, officers, local events,
fighter practices, etc. in the south-western part of Virginia.
	Right now, the event flier for Ice Castle to be held February 20th
in our fair barony is already posted.  We also have a page to put
links to personal homepages of Black Diamonders past and present.
	Please come and browse.  The url is:

http://www.wlu.edu/~sca/new/

	Thank you for your time and attention, and please add the page as a
link to your own if you wish.
	May you all have a glorious season and a happy new year!!

In service to Black Diamond, Atlantia, and the Dream,
Lady Adrianna de Bretagne
(mka Andrea Ewing)
aewing@wlu.edu