invitation message

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

I knew I should have sent a explanation post first!  The reason my post
came to you with "undisclosed recipients" in the "to:" header was that
was the only way for me to bypass the firewall that
atlantia@atlantia.sca.org throws up when I try to post directly to the
Merry Rose.

In other words, the message was not (necessarily) sent directly to you.
It was sent to the Merry Rose.  Sorry for the confusion and, again, if
you are not a member of the Order of the Sea Stag simply delete the
invite.

Additionally, those that are not members of the order, please, do not
attempt to sign up.  All requests must be approved by me and I have mug
shots and tissue samples of all Sea Stags (didn't know we were that
crazy did you!!).

Warmest regards,

Duke Logan

--