Re: atlantia list concerns

Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

To the Cosby's, The Honorable Lord Falcone writes:

Don't get your manuscript pages in a bunch over that note, please.

We are a smattering of every day people(like every other group) and we
always will have one or two malcontents like any other sampling of
America(though probably less than most groups).  Go figure.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I have enjoyed seeing your posts for
two reasons: I learn alot; I get to see how much this crew knows and
that makes me proud because I am a part of it.  Cool, huh.

Keep asking your questions.  That one silly yahoo doesn't speak for me
or anyone else other than him/herself.  Please continue and make sure
you let us know when a publisher picks it up.

Falcone