RE: more questions (fwd)

Poster: Orville D Keys Jr <odkeys@ww-interlink.net>

Yes.. The pressing Giles Corey was to induce a confession, but he refused to do so.  (If he had confessed he would have lived but all property he had would have been confiscated by the state.)  He died, as well as his wife who was hanged as a witch.

Maeve Mac Donnell
Falcon Cree
(Who had to do research for "The Crucible" back in High School.)