James, needs loan of a dress

Poster: Rutlands@aol.com

Hah! I THOUGHT that would get peoples' attention...
 This is James of Rutland.  The dress is for someone else... I'm in a
performance (Twelfth Night weekend) set in Q. Elizabeth's court.  One of our
ladies needs a gown.  She is 5'3", 180 lbs., and size 18.  She is VERY
trustworthy with garb.
     Here's the problem.  She has her own gowns-- but the plot requires her to
be pregnant.  VERY pregnant.  About two pillows' worth.  Her gown won't allow
the stuffing.  Does anyone have anything reasonably late period that could be
so stuffed?  Perhaps something with a high waist?  Or a period maternity
dress?   I'd be deeply in debt to anyone who could help.  James