fighter practice

Poster: coty kannon <cotyis@yahoo.com>

I would like to end the confusion in regards to an Elvegast fighter
practice.   Better that I should say let me slow it down a bit.  We
WILL be moving the practice from its current location, Carolina Pines
Park, to lovely Pullen Park.  This will not happen UNTILL  Jan. 17th.
So if its pouring down rain and it’s the 17th of Jan. stay home, and
come next Sunday.   If its just cold, suck it up, strap on your armour
and come out to the NEW site.  The regularly scheduled practice will
not occur at Carolina Pines after the 17th .  If anyone needs
directions to our new practice site please contact me by any of the
means listed bellow.  Currently practice only consists of heavy and
rapier, no archery yet, sorry guys I am working on it.

M. Coty Kannon
Gaston Valmont
919-941-7052 - Work
Mkannon@qrtp.quintiles.com