The World According to SCA Children

Poster: Alesia4@aol.com

I thought some might enjoy this little tale.

As I prepared dinner tonight my four year old daughter asked "If we could have
soup next time."  I answered yes, and suggested chicken, her favorite.
"Mommy," she asked, "you have to kill chickens to make soup?"  "Yes, they do."
I answered, as I waited for an emotional response from my tenderhearted little
girl.  After a brief pause she looked up and said, "In the morning, Daddy can
go to a farm.  He can take his shinny armor and a sword and kill us some
chickens!"

"Daddy" is still trying to figure out how to handle this one.  After I
suggested the grocery store so "Daddy's armor wouldn't get dirty."  She
quickly answered, "We'll just clean it."

Keeping a sense of humor.

Alesia de Trenwyth