12th night weather

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

I sent this at 1pm and I never got a copy of it.  So, if this is a
duplicate for you I am sorry.

**************************COPY*******************************

Just my version of a public service announcement.  For those interested
you can go to local doppler coverage of the weather here in Charlotte at

the address below.  Currently they are calling for some rain, highs in
the 50's for Saturday.  This will NOT stop the fighting which is planned

to end around noon so that everyone can go shower and change for the
rest of the event (only 10 hours left at that point until we have to
leave the site and go to the after event party thingy)

For those interested in the heavy fighting PLEASE try to be in armor,
ready to go as close to 10 am as possible.  I will close the list very
soon after 10 am and if you are not signed up you will not be able to
fight.  If you wish to attempt an authorization you will need to be
ready to go at 10 am and see me.  I will do my best to get you in very
quickly and will need your cooperation.  So be ready!

Thanks and warmest regards,

Duke Logan

for up to the minute 12th Night weather (there will be no snow) go to:

http://www.weather.com/weather/radar/single_site/NC_Charlotte.html

Logan

--

Vis,  Fortitudo, Prudentia