Re: OT: need to raise cash-Computer hardware

Poster: Debbie Halstead <jebbydo@yahoo.com>

I bounced this out to some of my computer-geek friends, and got back a
question I couldn't answer, and had misplaced the sender's address in
the meantime. Would the sender please email me back, or, better yet,
email Mike back?

Deborah of Isenfir

---Michael Henry Classe <mhc43@server2.mail.virginia.edu>