Re: Pennsic Letter

Poster: "H L. Falls" <hlf@holmes.acc.virginia.edu>

   I sympathise, Julien.  Really I do...  *My* worst mood-breaker was
a Coleman lantern firing up way too close to my very night-adapted eyes...

   Still, the *closest* I ever came to that epiphany was at Pennsic, in
the Horde camp (long time ago, when there was only one), in the company
of a couple of Tuchux and an Ansteorran Duchess...  Maybe that's part of
why I'm overly defensive of folks in non-standard costume...

   Anyway, thanks for triggering a couple of my favorite memories!

--Landi