Dance Practices - Web Site

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

First off, thank you all for your patience.  I know how annoying it can be to
get the same announcement every other week.

For those who are interested, I have compiled all of the dance practice
related information into a web page, and have published it.  Point your
browsers at:

http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/dance.htm

This page captures all of the various directions to our (very nice) site, has
links to maps to help you navigate here, lists out all of the dances we've
done so far (and hopefully those we'll be getting to), provides email and
phone numbers, and has a FAQ (which seems to grow weekly).  When I get a
chance, I'll 'snazz' it up a little, but for the present, I'm just sticking to
the basics.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled listserver.

// Vard //
Dancin' Fool
Barony of Dun Carraig