songs, snackfoods and frolicing.

Poster: "(Jam Master) Efenwealt Wystle" <wystle@ipass.net>

After years of research and hunting my quest is at an end. Though the
song is not in the least bit period and in fact has nothing whatsoever
to do with the middle ages,(well okay, they had all 3 ingredients
available in period, but who knows how they might have combined them) I
have finally discovered the genius behind the song "Music, Sex &
Cookies" which has been made ever so popular in the SCA by Lord Aed of
Avigdor.

His name is (the envelope please) <drum roll>
         Michael Spiro.
http://members.aol.com/mdspiro/SpiroHomePage.html

You can all rest easy now, knowing the world is safe. We now return you
to your regularly scheduled e-mail.