REALM Magazine

Poster: Bob & Diana Cosby <cosby@erols.com>

    For research purposes, I purchase a different magazine subscription
each year on a topic I'm studying.  I received a brochure in the mail
for "REALM Magazine."  I've never heard of this magazine, but here is
their "Sell line."
    "To provide you with the most comprehensive and descriptive coverage
of the British Isles, or writers and photographers live in and traverse
all of England, Scotland and Wales.  Combining the traveler's firsthand
experience of the present with the historian's expert knowledge of the
past, they'll be your trustworthy guides to historic Britain as it lives
on today."

    Does anyone receive a subscription to this magazine?  Is it worth
the $?  Thank you for any insight.  Thank you very much in advance.
Ha det sa bra,
Diana Cosby
cosby@erols.com