Greetings from Seareach

Poster: jonescd@uncwil.edu (Denise Jones)

The good people of Seareach invite one and all to come to our faire Shire
for our monthly Regional Fighter Practice.  The fierce warriors from
Cathanar and Raven's Cove will be joining us for a day of good fighting,
including heavy and rapier, and good fun.  We invite all those in
southeastern NC to join us.  We will gather at Empie Park in Wilmington, at
1:00 PM, this Sunday, January 24th.  We hope to see you there!

Directions:  From the South:  Follow 17 north into Wilmington.  From the
southwest, follow 74/76 into Wilmington where it will join 17 north.  Cross
the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge and follow signs for 17 truck route/76 east
(this is also Oleander Drive).  Turn left onto Independence Blvd.  Turn
right onto Park Avenue and immediately left into Empie Park.

>From the North:  Follow 17 south into Wilmington  This is also Market
Street.  Turn left onto College Road towards UNCW.  From the West:  Follow
I-40 into Wilmington.  This turns into College Road.  Turn Right onto
Randall Parkway just past the Walmart/Lowe's Shopping Center (Rhode's
Furniture and Nation's Bank are on this corner).  Follow Randall Parkway to
the end at which will be your 3rd traffic light.  Turn left onto Covil Ave.
Cross Wrightsville Avenue and continue a short way through a residental
area (this street continues as Forest Hills Drive).  Turn left onto Park
Avenue.  Turn left into Empie Park at your 2nd left.

SCA signs will be posted at the entrance to the park and again once inside
the park, directing you to the correct shelter.

If you have any questions, you may reach me at the following numbers:
(work) 910-962-3962
(home) 910-392-7346
(day of event) 910-612-0818
(I'm way too connected!!)  I wish you save travel.
In service, Caroline of Seareach, Seneschal