Re: sca kids

Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:46:58
To: ALREKR <ALREKR@prodigy.net>
From: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: Re: sca kids

What do you consider an "SCA kids". I got into it when I was 16 as a
fighter, and my parents were not into it. I have a story or two  to  share
about the hardships of being a Scadian as a minor without scadian parents.
Regards,
Tristan ap Elwin
who has reached the age of majority not too long ago
who hopes everyone comes out to Interbaronial Twelth Night,to
Dance,Game,Feast, and party with the Marinus and Tir y Don this weekend. I
and the two past years Marinusian Gamemasters plan on playing medieval
card(Tarot and normal) and board games all day.The site is beautiful and
will be decorated with candles and such for dancing after feast. So come on
out. (shameless plug for a great event) Check the Acorn for details people! :)