Sacred Stone's Novice Tourney

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

I tried to send this to my local seneschals but several email addresses
bounced the mail back.  Please forgive a regional advertisement to the
kingdom
mailing list.

If you're interested in helping with planning for Sacred Stone's Novice
Tourney
please write me privately.  The main staff is in place however there are
still many
many activities that could be done to make the event even more fun than it
is.  Also,
I would like a deputy autocrat (preferably someone new to autocratting so
this could be a learning
experience for them).  If you'd like to help pease write me and I'll start a
group address thing going.

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
autocrat, Sacred Stone Novice Tourney

and now back to our regularly scheduled program...