Northern Regional Twelfth Night

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Cross-posted from the Principality List:

Good Gentles:

Everything is set for the event this weekend.  I heard a rumor that
someone said that someone said that the feast was sold out.  I was
amused by this, as the Cook and I only last night decided how many to
serve at feast.  I added extras to the current on-board reservations,
and there are seats left AT THIS TIME.  This may not be the case on
Saturday.

Thank you all for your help with this event.

Robert