Canton Challenge

Poster: marybeth lavrakas <Marybeth_Lavrakas@med.unc.edu>

To the people of the Merry Rose, greetings,

especially to all those who plan on sending entries to the Canton
Challenge A&S 'competition' at the Tourney of Ymir!  I would like to ask
that each individual entry arrive with an identifying tag of some
sort--simply noting the artisan, a brief explanation of what the item
is, and the group's (canton, shire, college, etc) name.  Items don't
need full blown documentation, but a brief notice with this sort of info
would not only enlighten viewers, but also help us make sure everything
gets returned to the proper people.  Remember, even if only one member
of your local group is attending Ymir, every member of your group can
send items to display (as many as the attending person is willing to
bring with them!).

For more detailed info on the Canton Challenge, you can check out the
web page at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Crete/9447/ymir.html
And if your totally confused...contact me, or the autocrat (Lady Sveva
at sveva@juno.com)

Kathyrn Rous