Re: Tandy Leather stores

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

rmhowe wrote:

> Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>
>
> Tandy Leather in Raleigh may close as soon as this Saturday.
> Prices are 40% off other items, 30% on leather.
>
> Tandy Leather in Charlotte may last as long as April / May / June.
> Had this from the Charlotte manager who was working at the Raleigh
> store Saturday since the manager there quit last September.
>
> That principally leaves us with mail order Tandy or Zack White's
> Leather in Ramseur, N.C. (near Asheboro and the State Zoo).
> Funny that, I always thought the State Zoo should be at Chapel Hill. :)
>
> Anyway, there you have it, or you don't.
>
> Magnus

There is also the Leather Factory here in Charlotte.  The Leather Factory
has a much bigger selection than both Zack White's and Tandy with superior
quality leather.  Thus far I have only paid their wholesale prices (could
be my award winning personality) when mentioning what I use the leather
for.

The Leather Factory
2526 S.Tryon Street
Charlotte  NC  29234