Drum Seminar

Poster: Cyndi Korup <poohdrum@yahoo.com>

> It is my distinct pleasure to tell you about an upcoming drum
seminar to be held on Presidents day weekend. February 13 & 14 in
> Mikleton, NJ.  Southern New Jersey  (Shire of Iron Bog, East Kingdom)
>
> It is being sponsored by Starlight Caravan & Silk Road Ventures.
Your instructor will be the one and only Master Daveed m.k.a.
> Dav'id Korup.
>
> It is a two day seminar with learning materials to be handed out. On
Saturday there will be a light lunch and following that
> days class there will be a Hafla catered by AJ Catering of
Glassboro, NJ.  Registration will be from 10 to 11 on Saturday. the
> Morning session will start at 11:00  and go till 1:30. Lunch will be
from 1:30 till 2:30. The afternoon session will be from
> 2:30  till 5:00. The Hafla will start at 6:00 pm.
> Registration for Sunday will be from 10 to 11.  Class will run from
11 to 2.
> Middle Eastern dress is encouraged for both the classes and the
Hafla, although not required.

> Prices
> 1 day only - $40 Sat. $30 Sun.
> Both days - $60
> Halfa - $20
> You can pay by check,  Money Order, Visa or Mastercard.
> Make checks & money orders  payable to Starlight Caravan and Mail to:
> Starlight Caravan
> P.O. Box 6652
> Freehold, NJ 07728
> Please include information below so that we can respond with your
confirmation.

> Visa & Mastercard payments may be faxed to 732-972-3343
> Name:________________________________________
> Address:_______________________________________
> Phone:________________________________________
> Account Number:________________________________
> Visa  Mastercard (circle one)
>
> Directions & Accomodation information will be provided by e-mail
with a confirmation to all who pre-register. Confirmation &
> other Information will be suppplied to those without e-mail by
regular post if you pre-register before Feburary 6.

> For any questions or further information contact Jesse Evans
> by phone (609) 881-4456
> by e-mail - syllimon@bigfoot.com (Please supply the words "Drum
Seminar" in the Subject.)