Re: [CooksAndPoisoners] febuary's meeting of the cooks and poisoners guild

I would like to add that since this is the first meeting of the year , I would like maybe to plan a few of those great ideas that were discussed earlier this week:  techniques class, research,  how to's, ideas on recipes to use at feasts, cook books, etc.  Maybe we could plan a lunch for one of the events to raise money for our really cool aprons with the cooks and poisoner's badge on them.

I also would like to invite everyone interested in cooking to join us.  Any and all ideas are welcomed.  If you have any interest in foods of the period (all countries are included) please join us in good food and conversation.

Hope to see you there,
Elspeth Macalpin