February Ponte Alto Cooks' Guild meeting

Poster: "R. Trigg" <rtrigg@hoflink.com>

I would like to announce the next meeting of the Ponte Alto Cooks' Guild.
It  will be on February 14 at 6 p.m. at Kevin of Thornbury's place. The
theme for this meeting will be sotelties and period food colorings.  We
will probably also be planning the next few meetings.

Directions to Kevin of Thornbury's:

>From the west:
>From I-66, take Exit 52 for US 29.  When exiting, stay in the right lane.
***

>From the east:
>From I-66, take Exit 52 for US 29.  Turn left at the light at the bottom
of the exit >ramp onto US 29. ***

>***Turn RIGHT at the first traffic light onto Machen Road.  Turn RIGHT at
>the first traffic light onto St. Germain Drive.  Take the second LEFT
>onto Strasburg Dr.  Turn RIGHT at the first stop sign onto Turin Lane.
>
>My townhouse is an end unit on the left, number 14441.  Park in any
>unnumbered space.  (Good luck.)

If you have questions, I can be contacted at rtrigg@hoflink.com or by phone
at 941-6162 (NLT 11 p.m. ).

In Service to the Barony,