More Armorers questions

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

Greeting, Fair Atlantia!

A week or so ago, I had sent out the names and addresses of several
online armories I had found, wondering if anyone on the list had dealt
with them, and if so, what were their opinions (after all, the most
effective means of advertising -- good or bad -- is by word of mouth
;->).

I'm adding another one today, if I may: Ron Simmons Armories,
http://members.xoom.com/armourstuff/

Admitadely, his stuff is for dished, cut pieces of armor, and not full
sets, but even so, the prices he lists seem very good (and they include
shipping!)

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

My thanks,
Julien