[EmergenZ] Codpieces (fwd)

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

I couldn't resist sending this one on...

(*Sung to the tune of "Rubber Ducky...*)

Squeaky codpiece, you're the one (squeak, squeak)
You make battle lots of fun (squeak, squeak)
Squeaky codpiece, I'm awfully fond of you (boop boop
   boop dee doo)

Squeaky codpiece, c'est la guerre (squeak, squeak)
When I squeeze you, people stare (squeak, squeak)
Squeaky codpiece, I'm awfully fond of you!

Every day when I make my way into warfare,
I wear an aperatus that makes me happy-us down there
(hee hee hee, hee-hee!)

Squeaky codpiece, without you (squeak, squeak)
What's a warrior to do? (squeak, squeak)
Squeaky codpiece, I'm awfully fond of you!!

Istvan Dragosani
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972