Re: [fwd] EK: Jafar will be made a duke

Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com

In a message dated 99-01-28 22:21:45 EST, silverdragon@InfoAve.Net writes:

>  How sad!
>
>  The requirement that you actually serve as monarch to get a royal peerage
> was one of the last unbroken rules in our game. . .

To me, sadder still that clinging to old rules & remaining static would be
preferred to growth & the change necessary over time, as the populace
increases, grows, & dynamics change.  I for one am glad that he will be
remembered in such a way, & it is an honor to him & his lady that he was
looked upon so highly by so many people throughout the Known World.

Thyra