News of the Academie d'Espee

Poster: Aedan Aylwyn <aedan@mindspring.com>

Greetings everyone from Aedan,

I've been answering this question piecemeal, time to make (another) broad
announcement.  The Academie d'Espee site has been down since just
before Christmas.  It's a long and sordid story involving the darker side of
people and modern technology.  Our systems are mostly rebuilt but the
personal sites, unfortunately, are at the bottom of the priority list.

I hope to have it back up and running sometime soon.  Thanks for your patience.

In joyful service,
Aedan
host of the A d'E site