Re: Thanks to Tear's Sea Shore!

Poster: "Boroghul Khara" <boroghul@bellatlantic.net>

<snip>

> So to the noble people of Hidden Mountain, and to their new baroness
>Emelyn Pacok: VIVANT!!

I would like to echo Lord Kevin's sentiments.  It was a delight to see old
friends, and I shall treasure the many new friends made this past weekend.
Kevin and I spent most of the trip back discussing the fine southern
hospitality, the excellent company, and the feast (such a feast!) I
contemplated giving in to the temptation to turn around and go back several
times while on the King's highway back to Ponte Alto.

To the people of Tear's Sea Shore, Hidden Mountain, and all others who gave
their time and spirit to this wonderful event, THANK-YOU! Well done!

Boroghul Khara
(Grey Randall)