Off-topic Intrusion - Apt. for Rent

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Pardon the intrusion, but I have a lovely 1-2 bedroom condo for rent in
Greenbelt Maryland.  It has a large living room with a balcony, dining
room, kitchen & den, huge master bedroom (with massive walk-in closet)
and a smaller bedroom that could also be used as a study.  It has a
washer and brand new dryer, dishwasher, disposal and air conditioning.
Rent is $750, and includes all utilities except phone and cable.  Pets
are okay with an additional deposit.  There's copious parking, nice
neighbors and a nice neighborhood, it's close to restaurants, shopping,
movies, University of Maryland, Goddard, parks, etc.  If anyone is
interested, or knows anyone who is interested, I'm getting desperate to
rent it.

Thanks!

Keilyn