UNEVENT - Children's Activities

Poster: "Terafan or Dubheasa (Peter or Deborah Barclay)" <greydragon@erols.com>

For those who will be attending Unevent we will be providing children's
activities to coincide with the hourly meetings.  There will be no fees for
the children to participate.  However, this service is not intended to be
all day child care.  We are offering this service so that parent's may
attend required meetings, and not have to worry about what to do with their
children.   Additionally, during times the parents are not in meetings,
their children may participate in the activities with a parent's
supervision.

If you have children who will be participating in the children's activities,
please let me know how many, and during what time periods; so that we can
ensure we have enough supplies on hand.

Please pass this information along to anyone else who may be interested, but
is not on this list.

Thank you and safe journey.

Dubheasa